This website uses ‘Cookies’ – small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
We use the following cookies.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We use Google Analytics software to collect information about how you use Beverleywellbeing.co.uk. We do this to help make sure the site is meeting the needs of its users and to help us make improvements, for example improving site search and content.
Google Analytics stores information about:
- the pages you visit on Beverleywellbeing.co.uk
- how long you spend on each Beverleywellbeing.co.uk
- how you got to the site
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not collect or store your personal information (for example your name or address other than via our Contact Us form) so this information cannot be used to identify who you are.
We do not allow Google to use or share our analytics data, but Google Analytics set their own cookies
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
This website shares pages/ links from this website across various social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter. Sharing cookies may track your use of social media buttons on Beverleywellbeing.co.uk.
Doubleclick.net cookie collects data to measure any viewed or clicked adverts (if any are ever published) and is tracked by Google Analytics.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 8 months.